Announcing a new roundtable/workshop presentation for San Diego-based Founder Roundtable to take place October 6, 2011 titled:
eBook Publishing for Businesses, Associations and Non-Profits: How to Develop, Market and Sell Your Organization’s Existing Content
Here is a summary of the topic:
The proliferation of e-reading devices like the Kindle, iPad and smartphones—together with online media stores like Amazon and Barnes & Noble—have created opportunities for organizations to write or re-purpose their content for new audiences. Ask most Internet marketing experts and they’ll tell you that one of the best ways to improve your search engine marketing and generate in-bound leads is to produce valuable content and make it available through as many outlets as possible.
Marketers, communications professionals (and authors too) are invited to attend this Roundtable and discover how leading edge companies are leveraging their content for portable reading devices. We’ll talk about the types of content that work best, how to prepare and format it, conversion tools and formats, pricing, distribution options, market trends and case studies.
It will be held in San Diego at Barrister Suites Board Room at 11622 El Camino Real, First Floor in the Carmel Valley area of San Diego. For more information and to pre-register click here. [closed for entries]
- The 2021 Guide to Amazon Fees and Royalties for Kindle eBooks and KDP Print
- Kindle eBook Royalties: 70% vs. 35% and 6 Essential Things You Need to Know
- How Much to Charge When Pricing a Self-Published Book to Sell on Amazon
- Should You Use Amazon KDP Select or Distribute Your Book Wide?
- How to Create a Corporate Lending Library Using Kindles and Kindle eBooks