“Straightforward and easy to digest, this is one how-to that every new author or publisher should have in their arsenal!” —Brooke Warner, Publisher of She Writes Press and author of Green-Light Your Book: How Writers Can Succeed in the New Era of Publishing
*New 2019 Edition*
Learn how to set your book up for long-term success, improve sales opportunities, and protect your investment, including:
- Everything you need to know about ISBNs, Barcodes, Copyright, & LCCNs.
- Make sure your book can be distributed by any distributor.
- Never have to abandon your hard-earned reader reviews.
- Ensure your book can be printed by any printer.
- Add your book to the major book industry databases.
- Prevent your advance reading copies from being re-sold.
- Avoid legal headaches and missed filing deadlines.
Click here to buy, more retailers coming soon.
“…proceed with confidence in spending your time and dollars to get it done right, the first time.” —Carla King, Self-Pub Boot Camp
“An essential guide to publishing identifiers, their benefits and uses, and (most importantly) what NOT to do.” —Laura Dawson, Numerical Gurus
Please visit DavidWogahn.com/ryb, or one of the above retailer links for more information.