My friend Andrea Glass of WritersWay asked me to guest lecture at her book writing class at California State University San Marcos. She is taking her students through a six week class on writing an eBook.
I lectured about the overall state of eBooks and eBook publishing, touched on corporate eBook publishing, and covered the basics of eBook marketing, preparing your manuscript, eBook conversion and using KDP-Kindle Direct Publishing.
- The 2021 Guide to Amazon Fees and Royalties for Kindle eBooks and KDP Print
- How Much to Charge When Pricing a Self-Published Book to Sell on Amazon
- Kindle eBook Royalties: 70% vs. 35% and 6 Essential Things You Need to Know
- Should You Use Amazon KDP Select or Distribute Your Book Wide?
- Amazon Book Review Policy Demystified for Authors