This past Saturday I was invited to the monthly Publishers & Writers of San Diego meeting to speak on the topic of ebook publishing. PWSD is a professional association of the San Diego publishing community dedicated to educating business-minded self-publishers and authors through networking, guest experts, open discussions, and field trips.
A number of people asked about copies of the slides so I've included them in this post. Enjoy and leave questions or feedback on Slideshare or in the comments section if you are so inclined.
(Click the link below if the slides don't automatically load.)
- The 2021 Guide to Amazon Fees and Royalties for Kindle eBooks and KDP Print
- How Much to Charge When Pricing a Self-Published Book to Sell on Amazon
- Kindle eBook Royalties: 70% vs. 35% and 6 Essential Things You Need to Know
- Should You Use Amazon KDP Select or Distribute Your Book Wide?
- Amazon Book Review Policy Demystified for Authors