Are you interested in recording your audiobook but not sure where to start?
In this free three-part series, we walk you through the three stages of recording and selling your audiobook.
Part One: Recording your audiobook
- What microphone should you use to record?
- What recording software should you use?
- How do you set up your home recording environment?
Part Two: Editing and mastering your audiobook
- What’s involved in the editing and mastering process?
- What is proofing?
- Where can you find producers and engineers to help with editing and mastering?
Part Three: Distributing your audiobook
- How do you submit your audiobook to retailers like Audible, Apple Books, and more?
- What’s the difference between services like Amazon's ACX and Findaway Voices?
- How do you market your audiobook to your audience?
Part one includes three free videos
Watch the first video in part one now. You'll get a link to two more videos in the first email lesson.
Subscribe now to the first lesson
- This is a three-day series of email lessons
- Two additional videos
- Free: no obligation
- Unsubscribe at any time
Don't forget to confirm your email and check your spam folder if you don't receive it.
Thank you for visiting the AuthorImprints™ Learning Center!