We are always interested in sharing publishing experiences and interesting books with our blog readers and mailing list subscribers.
- Guest posts
- Book reviews
AuthorImprints.com has an Alexa world-wide traffic rank of less than 1,000,000 and is the ideal platform to talk about self-publishing topics, tools and services.
We accept queries from published authors. Your query must include a link to a book you have written.
Ideal article topics and suggested formats
- Personal experience with publishing or book marketing
- Case-study format
- Interview/Q&A format
- Publishing service or tool review
- Book-review format
Please review these to get an idea of content, tone and length.
- Is Your Book Ready to Self-Publish? (Leslie Lehr)
- Rights Reversion and What to Do After Reversion (Elizabeth Spann Craig)
- An Interview with Book Marketer and Publicist Julia Drake
How to apply and what to expect
Minimum requirements to include in your query
- You must be a published author and you must include a link to your book on Amazon.
- Include a link to a previously published article (on your website, another site, or in a publication).
General requirements, if accepted:
- Articles should be at least 500 words.
- Readers are writers, so your content should be helpful and actionable for our audience.
- Please tell us how you plan to promote your guest post.
Use our contact form to submit your idea.