We consider queries from published authors and certain other parties associated with self-publishing. Your query must include a link to a book you have written or to a book you have helped with in some way (ideally, marketing related).
Ideal article topics and suggested formats
- Personal experience with publishing or book marketing
- Case-study format
- Interview/Q&A format
- Publishing service or tool review
- Book-review format
Please review these to get an idea of content, tone and length.
- Is Your Book Ready to Self-Publish? (Leslie Lehr)
- Rights Reversion and What to Do After Reversion (Elizabeth Spann Craig)
- Book Launch Marketing Case Study—The Other Magic (Derrick Smythe)
How to apply and what to expect
Minimum requirements to include in your query
- You must be a published author or work with published authors.
- Your query must include a link to your book on Amazon or a relevant client book.
- Include a link to a previously published article (on your website, another site, or in a publication).
General requirements, if accepted:
- Articles should be at least 500 words.
- Readers are writers, so your content should be helpful and actionable for our audience.
- Please tell us how you plan to promote your guest post.
Complete the form below or use our contact form to submit your idea.