This past Saturday I had the privilage of presenting to the Publishers and Writers of San Diego on the topic of eBook publishing. The title was ebooks and eReading: The Changing World of Publishing and I covered subjects such as:
- The state of the eBook publishing market in 2012
- Key trends
- eBook/eReading resources
- Case studies
- eBook marketing
- The 5 steps of eBook publishing: designing, formatting, conversion, quality control and distribution.
Whether you are self-publishing your first book, planning a strategy for your backlist, or simply curious about the future of reading, these slides are worth scrolling through.
I hope you find them useful. (Click here if the slides don't load.)
- The 2021 Guide to Amazon Fees and Royalties for Kindle eBooks and KDP Print
- How Much to Charge When Pricing a Self-Published Book to Sell on Amazon
- Kindle eBook Royalties: 70% vs. 35% and 6 Essential Things You Need to Know
- Should You Use Amazon KDP Select or Distribute Your Book Wide?
- Amazon Book Review Policy Demystified for Authors